Saturday, January 21, 2012

SUStars Ebony & Ivory Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the SUStars Ebony & Ivory Blog Hop.  Glad you could join us!  If you have been hopping along, you probably reached my blog from Jayne Stamps.  If you get lost along the way, a complete list of blog stops can be found here.

My craft room has been pretty cold lately, so I decided to make my projects in My Digital Studio.  As often happens, my pages today contain photos of my three cats.  They are my babies and I love them all dearly.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  The next stop is Shari's Stamp Pad.  Enjoy the rest of your tour!

Carol

10 comments:

Carey said...

How darling!! What a great idea to use your MDS if it is too cold in the stamp room. My Stamp Tree House is also kind of cold (it really isn't a tree house).

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

Krafting Karen said...

OMG how adorable!!! Super great layouts!

Anonymous said...

great pages and your cats fit right in with the theme.
thanks for sharing,
Michele

Stace said...

Awww they are so cute as are your scrapbook pages. Kiki looks like my JJ. A box will catch a cat every time!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love your scrapbook pages of your darlin' kitties! Mine love the SU! boxes and paper as well. TFS!

Cynthia Ferenz
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers and Aunt of 1 Marine

Happy Stamper said...

People ask me how to incorporate photos into their cards. Now I know! thanks!

Raissa Spatola said...

Very nice! I love your layouts! Great use of the page and the elements! Thank you for the inspiration! TFS!
Raissa

Janice said...

Great pages, I just love the kitties! What fun you must have.

inkedx2 said...

This is fabulous! Love the pics of your kitties and the pages you created.

Ann Schach said...

I always love your scrapbook pages! These are super!