Thursday, August 5, 2010

PPA54 KISS for guys

This is for today challenge at Pals Paper Arts found here.  The challenge is to make a KISS masculine card.  Well KISS is usually my style anyway so this wasn't too hard for me to do.  Don't you just love this new punch from Stampin' Up?  It is just too darn cute!  I punched from three different colors (early espresso, crumb cake, and very vanilla) and just mixed them up.  I punched the branch from the two-step bird punch in wild wasabi. I glued all the pieces onto marina mist cs and matted it with early espresso.  I mounted the panel onto a wild wasabi card base with dimensionals. The sentiment came from Owl Together Now (retired). 

This card was fun to make.  Thanks for looking at it.

Carol

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! Love the color combination! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

These little guys are so cute - thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Marti said...

Carol,
Love the OWLS - Darling.
I posted a tutorial about making plaid in MDS. You left me a question and I finally (sorry for the delay) posted an answer.
http://www.stampinwithteanme.blogspot.com

Donna Heber said...

This is so cute! Great job Carol.