Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sneak Peak!


Here is another card I made yesterday.  I used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers - SC285.  I have not done a sketch in quite a long while, so it was a lot of fun to try one again.  I didn't keep to the square card, but I think it turned out nice.  I used one of the new In Colors, pear pizzazz and a couple of the new colors that used to be In Colors, pacific point and tangerine tango.  I love this combo.  The stamp sets I used, Perfect Punches and Cute by the Inch, are from the new 2010/2011 IBC.  This new catalog and idea book is really great.  One of the best catalogs I have seen from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is some leftover Mistletoe and goes very well with the pear pizzazz.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

1 comment:

calico61979 said...

what a great color combo! i do like the way that turned out!