Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SC287 Welcome Baby


Wow, what a morning.  I started the day off right by burning my breakfast in the microwave.  It was supposed to be cooked for 2 minutes.  Well....most of my things I cook in the microwave take about 5 minutes plus I had written on the package that the food was 5 Weight Watcher points.  So somehow instead of punching 2 minutes, I put 5.  I had walked away to do something else while it cooked and when I came back the kitchen was filled with smoke.  Luckily it was cool enough outside that I could open the windows and turn off the A/C.  But it still smells like smoke in my house.  Probably will for a bit.  But one good thing about it is that my smoke alarm didn't go off so I know I need to replace my batteries!  But that will have to wait til this evening because my brakes went out on my car two nights ago and I have no wheels.  Isn't life fun?!

Decided to do the Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge. I used some retiring things today.  This is the last day this stamp set and these colors will be available.  Hate to see this brocade blue and especially the green galore go.  I will really miss some of the retiring colors.  I just got this stamp set because I needed a set for baby cards. 

I had a hard time photographing my card because my cat kept getting in between the card and my camera.  She was checking everything out.  Finally got her out of the way and shot the pic.  The card recipe is:

Stamps:  Nursery Necessities
Paper:  brocade blue, green galore, whisper white, brocade blue dsp
Ink:  brocade blue
Extras:  dimensionals, brads

Bye for now!
Carol

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Such cheery colors and a fun layout!